Tuesday, March 15, 2011

36 weeks today

T-h-i-r-t-y  S-i-x  W-e-e-k-s. 

36 weeks today.

Phew. 

Puff.

Pant.

Have eaten curry every day for the last 3 days. 

Sleepy.

Head in a happy, crazy, frightend spin at the onset of motherhood. 

Chris arrives in one week.

Two weeks tomorrow we meet our son. 

Apparently 15 days is only a matter of 1,296,000 seconds away - and even less now.

Lie down.  Feel the moment.  Grasp the memories.  Sneak a smile, draw a breath. 

Behold the future.

Love, hope, dream.




I'm looking straight at you week 38......you're now in my line of fire.

2 comments:

anymommy said...

Love and hope and the future. There it is, fifteen days from popping out to see us. xo.

Ggirl said...

I cannot believe it either. I've been up since 4am. Is that normal? Don't you dare answer me that! Xxx