Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Out for the count

T-i-r-e-d  e-y-e-s.

S-o-r-e  b-o-o-b-s.

S-l-e-e-p-i-n-g  l-i-o-n  c-u-b.  T-i-n-y  s-n-u-f-f-l-i-n-g  n-o-i-s-e-s. 

M-y  e-a-r-s  f-i-n-e-l-y  t-u-n-e-d  t-o  h-i-s  e-v-e-r-y  n-e-e-d.

The zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's are coming

Visit to dentist this morning resulted in 3 fillings - the first in my life.  I've got a numb jaw and cannot stop my tongue from running the rim of my newly filled teeth.

Leo's passport photo this afternoon was a huge success, he worked the spot light brilliantly.  Unfortunately he looks like a little ol' man with big eyes, big ears and a monk's hair line - an image that will remain in his passport for 5 years.  Madness.

And with the photo came the completion of Leo's passport application. I stuffed it up two times. My ability to read the small print is astonishingly bad.  I held back the tears of frustration. 

I'm being bullied into going to bed by Chris (I believe it's because my eyes are dropping out of my head and about to rest on my knees).....but on this occasion I'm already there, out for the count right next to Leo and dreaming s-o-u-n-d-l-y.

No comments: