Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mr Jon Bon to you

I hope everyone had a magical Christmas and the man in the red outfit and dodgy white beard managed to wriggle down each and every chimney with gifts galore!

This morning I shocked myself speechless when I looked in the mirror.  Staring back at me was a Jon Bon Jovi looki-likey.  And not your average Mr Jon Bon.  This was Jon from the early 90's.  GOOD GOD, WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING TO MY HAIR?!#?*!?%?

When it comes to the hair I am absolutely and tragically him (there are no other comparisons because I've never sung one of his song's sober, let alone sold over 130 million albums worldwide). 

I cannot type a thing more until the shock has passed - will it ever pass I hear myself whisper??



Having checked out the above website I reckon I'm onto something.  They have information about, 'how to darken men's facial hair'. 

At 25 weeks and 1 day pregnant not only am I full of wind, but I feel the fear of the uncontrollable hair.

No comments: